||The Member Services ministry of The Way Church’s mission is to offer the love of Christ to our church members and guests. We will welcome everyone in such a way that we will be transformed from strangers into friends. We will serve others in love, just as our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, would have done
||To empower men with an understanding of the King in them by:
- Taking ownership of our lives (Prov 17:24; Rom 12:10)
- Reconciling our past issues (Eph 6:4; Eph 5:25)
- Learning the power of prayer (1 Peter 3:7; Psalm 37:7-9)
|Music & Media Ministry
||The Way Church Music ministry is a vehicle that ushers in the presence of God. It sets and establishes an atmosphere that is conducive to worship, enabling the presence of God to move freely among the congregation, and allowing each person in the congregation to experience the presence on a personal level.
||Evangelist Jeanna Evans
||Our mission is to meet the spiritual, physical and emotional needs of women at The Way Church and within our community. This ministry is designed to encourage women to grow in their faith, in friendship with other women, and to provide opportunities to serve and reach our community.
|| Paula Glover
||To foster and develop a deeper relationship with Christ, we at The Way Church believe the youth ministry will provide sound teaching, a safe faith-based environment and a love for Jesus Christ. To encourage these things we will:
- Empower young people to live through Jesus Christ
- Draw youth to participate in community outreach to increase personal and spiritual growth.
- To empower young people with knowledge and skills to actively participate in the churches ministries and nurture positive Christian values to help youth apply faith to their daily life experiences.